“The Fisherman” on-line!
The Fisherman, our church magazine, is usually published 10 times a year and is available on this website. We hope you will enjoy reading it.
Please note that, due to the current restrictions, we have suspended production of the monthly magazine for the time being. Subscribers should have received their copy of the April issue by email (provided we have your email address).
We have now introduced a temporary weekly newsletter – The Fisherman on Friday – which is being sent to our parish mailing list.
Click on the cover image below to read the latest issue:
In the April issue:
- the Vicar reflects on Easter and shares his news
- find out about the live streamed and recorded services for Holy Week and Easter
- read about our April Outreach partner, YWAM
- Ian continues his series on Church Flags
- and much more, including Cuthbert the Church Mouse, with a Spring cleaning tale!
We hope you will enjoy this month’s edition of the magazine.
All articles are included at the discretion of the Fisherman Editorial Team and represent the writers’ personal views and are not necessarily those held by the members of the editorial team. We endeavour to ensure the information is up-to-date and correct. Articles and photographs may not be reproduced in any form without written permission from the Fisherman Editorial Team via the Church Centre Office.