“The Fisherman” on-line!
The Fisherman, our church magazine, is published 10 times a year and is now available in print or on this website. We hope you will enjoy reading it.
Click on the cover image below to read the latest issue:
In the December/January issue:
- the Revd David Powell shares his reflections as a new church year begins…
- the Vicar writes about our Christmas and Epiphany services
- the Friends of St Andrew’s share their programme of events for 2020…
- Stephen Rogers highlights what’s to come in the 2020 Concerts at St Andrew’s Series…
- Cuthbert the Church Mouse anticipates a starring role…..
- and there’s more besides.
We hope you will enjoy this month’s edition of the magazine.
Printed copies of The Fisherman cost 80p for a single issue or £7 for an annual subscription (starting with the February issue). Please contact the Church Centre Office if you would like to subscribe. The printed edition does include some exclusive content not available in the website edition.
All articles are included at the discretion of the Fisherman Editorial Team and represent the writers’ personal views and are not necessarily those held by the members of the editorial team. We endeavour to ensure the information is up-to-date and correct. Articles and photographs may not be reproduced in any form without written permission from the Fisherman Editorial Team via the Church Centre Office.